Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Lean Startup Conference Official Simulcast (Inland Empire)
Monday, December 3, 2012 from 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM (PST)
Location: 150 Palmyrita Ave., Riverside, CA 92507
Time: 8:30am to 5:30pm. (Live video starts @ 9am)
- An optional "mixer" dinner afterwards at a nearby location to be determined.
- Coffee / Drinks / Snacks INCLUDED
- Lunch INCLUDED
LEAN STARTUP CONFERENCE
Conference Website: www.leanstartup.co
Speaking Schedule / Agenda: http://www.leanstartup.co/program?day=1
The simulcast will NOT be available online for individual viewing. A ticket for this one day at the event in San Francisco is $900... you get the full content (and lunch!) for a only $27!
Whether you’re new to Lean Startup methods or have been putting these practices to use in your organization, this event promises to educate and inform. The Lean Startup Conference brings together innovators from startups, Fortune 500 companies, government agencies and non-profit organizations to share lessons for building profitable and effective lean organizations.More than 30 entrepreneurs will speak about their first-hand experiences. The conference features thought leaders, including Marc Andreessen, Eric Ries, Steve Blank and many others. Click here for the full list of speakers.
The Lean Startup paradigm seeks to apply "Lean Principles" pioneered by Toyota and the scientific method to iterate through the wild process of making ideas become a reality... through validated decision making for testing ideas, building organizations, cutting waste, sales / marketing efforts, launching products, etc.
NEW TO LEAN STARTUP?... LEARN!
Check out the resources below to learn more about Lean Startup.
Learn about the Lean Startup Principles: http://theleanstartup.com/principles
Lean Startup Overview Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i65PaoTlVKg
"Startup success can be engineered by following the process, which means it can be learned, which means it can be taught.” - Eric Ries
The Lean Startup method teaches you how to drive a startup: how to steer, when to turn, and when to persevere-and grow a business with maximum acceleration...
- Quick Video Promo: http://vimeo.com/44399704
- Eric Ries Interview (1.5 hours)
- Forbes Article: "The Exponential Rise of Lean Business"
- Book: Running Lean: Iterate from Plan A to a Plan That Works by Ash Maurya
- Blog: Startup Lessons Learned
- Startup Lessons Learned Videos
- Book: The Entrepreneur's Guide to Customer Development: A cheat sheet to The Four Steps to the Epiphany by Brant Cooper
- Book: The Startup Owner's Manual: The Step-By-Step Guide for Building a Great Company by Steve Blank
- Book: The Four Steps to the Epiphany: Successful Strategies for Products that Win by Steve Blank